Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mom Life Vox Box

I have never tried to do the "influencer" thing.  A friend pushed me to try it and I figured what the heck.  So I signed up and they offered the Mom Life #VoxBox.  I am so happy that I took the time to try this out.  The products in this book were pretty amazing to start with, well other then the quinoa.  Not a fan of that stuff. 

The twinings tea was pretty good, though I am not a big fan
of herbal teas.  If you have a sore throat or feel bad this is the tea for you.

Who doesn't want to relax in the bath?  I can tell you this epsom salt is
very strong smelling but amazing at relaxing you. 


A great perfume!  I really figured it would be very strong,
but it was soft and lovely.  Great for everyone. 


These two items were great for the hair.  Eva-Nyc did a great
job on these.  The scent isn't horrible and it seems to 
help fix damage to the hair. 
#evanyc #haircare 
I tell you this really opened my eyes to doing the whole "reviewing" thing.  I am not super great at them just yet, but I am learning.  I can tell you that you should try any and all of these products.  Though I am not a fan of the quinoa I know people are.  So try it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom Life Vox Box

I have never tried to do the "influencer" thing.  A friend pushed me to try it and I figured what the heck.  So I signed up and th...